Friday, March 9, 2012

Awesome Wonders

It's been a while since I have even thought about posting anything....I mean, lol, it really is only for myself to read.

The past year or so has been full of amazing and wonderful things happening to me and my family.  The little ones started a new school - which they both love.  My oldest has gotten remarried and seems to be very happy with his new family.  I am now only working part-time at the "real" (read paying) job, and work three to four days at week at the school my kids attend.  I love that so much.  I enjoy being with all the kids, but I mostly love being with my little ones more.  I missed so much with my oldest growing up, that I am so thankful the Lord has given me the opportunity to spend time with the two left at home.

I have worked myself through an amazing Bible study about just freeing myself from the bondages of satan.  It has really been an eye-opening experience.  Until you begin to systematically remove the little things, you don't realize just how much has been holding you back.

There are some things I wish I could go back and change, but overall, life is good.  I have watched the Lord take our little family and grow us in his awesome plan.  I am thankful for all He has given to us.

No comments: